Saturday, May 16, 2009

NO SLEEP FO YOU!

Hello all,
I have decided to start this blog for three reasons:

a) To share some of the crazy shit that goes on in my life that you can't make up. (Example: as I was writing that sentence, my nose began to run and I had to get up and get a tissue! Have you ever seen a character in a movie stop what they are doing to get a tissue? YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.)

b) To talk about cool things that I find and want to share.

c) To make fun of people and things, because well that is fun and a half.

Hopefully something in here will interest you, I do a lot so I've got a lot of material to work with...Oh and as for the title, it's 3:19 am, I'm sick and haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a a week so why stop that streak now? I'll sleep when I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment